1. What is RBB DigitalSansar? Why should I apply for it?
- RBB (Rastriya Banijya Bank) Digital Sansar is convenient and safe Digital Banking service platform by the help of which you can get instant access to the banking service from anywhere, anytime both from mobile device as well as from web- your computer, laptops.
2. What are the various features of RBB DigitalSansar?
RBB DigitalSansar offers a variety of features some of the highlighted features are:
- Inquiries related to account statements, available balance, transaction limits, interest rate, forex rate, etc.
- Service Request – Fixed Deposit opening, Cheque book, etc.
- Registration of interest for bank’s products and services, book an appointment
- Digital Counter services – eCash, eVoucher
- Customer Inquiries and Dispute resolution of digital transactions
- Topup-recharge, Utility Payment like Electricity, Water Bills, TV, Insurance, CreditCard, etc.
- Government Revenue Payments, Merchant Payments (QR), 3rd Party Payments
- SendMoney – Internal/Interbank with save payments and schedule
- ATM and Branch Locations information
- Other Information of the Bank.
3. What channels does RBB DigitalSansar support? Can I use it from aboard?
- RBB DigitalSansar can be used by our customer by downloading the RBB DIgitalSansar app from AppStore or can be accessed from their computer/laptops with same credential. In also supports SMS mode for mobile app, from which basic features Account Inquiries, Topup and SendMoney.
4. How can I register to RBB DigitalSansar?
- RBB DigitalSansar can be downloaded by any customer of the bank, whether he has or does not has account in the bank, whether he has or does not has mobile banking account. Any account holder of the Bank can register to RBB DigitalSansar by visiting nearest RBB Bank’s branch. Once you are registered, you will get an SMS/email alert on the registered mobile or email. You need to click on Register/Activate.. Accept terms and condition, enter your mobile number, then activation code shall be generated.
5. Can I do self registration to use RBB DigitalSansar?
- Yes, self registration is possible with out visit branch. For that after downloading the mobile app, please Click “Not Activated Yet” and then click to “New User Self Registration” put your account number and mobile number and submit to register. However, with self registration you will be provided with limited factility/limits only. If you wish to full facility/limits, you need to visit nearest RBB Bank’s Branch. In addition during self registration please make sure that you register the same mobile number which was provided during account opening.
6. What is the difference between Login Password and MPIN?
- Login Password is the password to login with GPRS Mode. Upon login if you wish execute any financial service such as Fund Transfer, Topups etc you need to put you MPIN. Likewise, if you are using SMS mode you need to put the MPIN for every request.
7. Can I use RBB DigitalSansar using another SIM than the registered one?
- No, you cannot use RBB DigitalSansar by using SIM other than the registered one in case of SMS mode. Whereas, in case of GPRS mode, same is possible however you are highly recommended to change your mobile number immediately requesting at any RBB Bank’ branch.
8. If I change my mobile device or upgrade the system, it say unauthorized user why?
- To avoid any unauthorized access, we store the IME ID of your mobile upon first login hence RBB DigitalSansar cannot be used if the mobile device is changed or system is upgraded. In order to use RBB DigitalSansar from new device either you need request the Bank to reset your device or self reset your device by clicking “Reset Device” option in the app.
9. I am a registered user but when I request through SMS Mode it gives an error message as unregistered user, why?
- Usually, the error message is generated if you are using a DUAL SIM mobile. In case of dual SIM mobiles, RBB DigitalSansar app sends message from your default SIM. Hence,You need to change your default SIM with the registered number in RBB DIgitalSansar. If you are not able to set the default SIM from setting of your mobile then either change the slot of the SIMs or visit nearest RBB Bank’s Branch to change the registered mobile number to another.
10. Why I get Your PIN Expire, Your password expire messages?
- As per the security policy of the bank, the MPIN/password of RBB DigitalSansar expires on every 90 days in order to force customers to change their PIN/Password periodically. In the SMS mode, you need to go the Setting and change the MPIN. Similarly for the password, you need to login with the existing password in the GPRS mode and then you need to change the password with the old password as the current existing password and the new password means the password which you intend to set.
11. What precaution should I take?
A few things that you as a customer should keep in mind while using RBB DigitalSansar are:
- The secrecy of your MPIN is your responsibility. Please do not share it with others. It is highly recommended that you memorize it and delete it immediately from your message inbox.
- You need to avoid of using public wifi to access RBB DigitalSansar.
- Always use mobile banking apps available for your phone as the originating SMS will be encrypted when used with these apps. Always use the PlayStore for Androids and Apple app store to download the apps.
- Change your MPIN on a regular basis.
- In case your phone gets lost, please contact us immediately to block the service.
12. When I click certain menus like Fund Transfer, Topups my app display blank page why?
- If you are able to see balance but the app display blank page if you choose any financial service such as Transfer, Payments then you are provided with Non Financial role only. To enable the financial role please visit nearest RBB Bank’s branch.
13. What is the charge for RBB DigitalSansar?
- Please check RBB website for the Charges.
14. Mobile Banking app is not supported in my phone. What should I do?
15. Can use RBBSmart from abroad?
16. What should I do if I get stuck?
- If you are stuck at any point please call our support Centre at Singhadarbar, Kathmandu from 7 A.M to 8 P.M or send an email at email@example.com
Call Center: +977 1 5970018
Direct: +977 1 4269035 (Direct) or +977 1 4252595 Ext 1327
Toll Free: 1660 013 2022